Welcome to my online portfolio.
As a Dutch optimistic and ambitious dreamer, I’m always striving for innovative ideas with a strong vision or statement.
After finishing my study ‘Spatial Design’ at Sint Joost School of Art & design in July ’22 and winning the Atelierprijs Breda ’22, it was time for a new chapter. In October ’22 I started my company ‘Live & Connect’. Through product design and architecture, Live & Connect strives to stimulate connection between people and cultures. These last two things are exactly the things which inspires me the most as a designer. It’s my mission to create a social impact by telling stories in an innovative and playful way, making sure people feel seen or involved. Taking care of the people but also of our beloved planet by making conscious material choices.
That’s why I will never stop questioning myself. What do we miss? What or who is not seen or heard? How can I give these people or things a voice or let them feel involved? In this way I can give a value to my work, which is priceless to me.
Enjoy watching a part of my journey!
– Bachelor New Design & attitudes / St Joost School of Art & Design (2019-2022)
– Internship Studio Loho Bruges / Interior Architecture & Product Design (2021)
– Minor Interior Design / Lucas School Of Arts Brussels (2020)
– Interior Architecture / University of Antwerp (2014-2019)
– Propedeuse Photography / St Joost School of Art & Design Academy (2014)